ISITC Europe AGM & Conference 2018
ISITC Europe’s 2018 AGM & Conference will be held on Thursday 25th January at the London Hilton Tower Bridge from 8:30 – 19:30 with a theme of Birth of a New Industry Model.
Last year ISITC Europe celebrated 25 years of work covering a range of operational and technology topics and issues. We discussed the move to new technologies, regulatory challenges and introduced Brexit to the operational agenda.
This year we are looking at the future of the industry and how the infrastructure, players and operational models will change with the new compliance programs, new technologies, political boundary shifts and how end investor plans are currently serviced and how this will change in the coming years.
Keynote speakers and panels will debate:
- What will the industry model look in 2025
- How the current investment products are fulfilling the needs of the investors and how these will change
- How will Brexit affect the operational flows and processes in Europe
- Keith Bear, VP, Global Financial Markets, Global Markets at IBM
- Owen Jelf, Global Capital Markets – Industry Managing Director at Accenture
- Brian Collings, CEO at Torstone Technology
- Fiona Hamilton, Vice President Europe & Asia at Volante Technologies Inc
- Hugh Richards, Head of Product at LSEG
- Bob Santangelo, President – International Sales at Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Clem MacTaggart, COO at Killik & Co.
- Phil Bungey, COO at Seven Investment
- Anthony Belchambers, Chairman at Saxo
- Lisa Iagatta, Director, Account Management at Fiserv and Vice Chair of ISITC N.A.
- Nick Silver, Senior Honorary Visiting Fellow at Cass Business School and Director at Callund Consulting Limited
- Peter Simmons, CIMA
- Kay Swinburne, MEP Member of Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Rebecca Healy, Lead Analyst of Financial Market Structure at Liquidnet
- Chris Skinner, Chairman at The Financial Services Club
- Michael Cooper, CTO Radianz, BT Global Banking and Financial Markets at BT
The full agenda can be downloaded here.
We hope that you can join us for what is looking to be a great agenda and is completely free to all. There is also a chance to win a weekend trip for 2 to Edinburgh. Lastly, there is a special Burns night style cocktail reception with celebrity pipers and speakers.
Please register your place now using the form to the right.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details of our 2017 conference please click here.
Register your place for this event. You will receive confirmation at the email address you provide.