ISITC Europe AGM & Conference 2018
Thank you to everyone who attended the ISITC Europe 2018 AGM & Conference held on Thursday 25th January at the London Hilton Tower Bridge with a theme of Birth of a New Industry Model. With almost 200 attendees and an excellent agenda the day was a great success with some brilliant discussion from all the panel sessions and lots of audience participation. A special thanks goes out to all of our speakers as well as our sponsors – Accenture, Broadridge, Cognizant, Torstone and Volante.
The slides from the day can be downloaded below:
The event looked at the future of the industry and how the infrastructure, players and operational models will change with the new compliance programs, new technologies, political boundary shifts and how end investor plans are currently serviced and how this will change in the coming years.
Keynote speakers and panels debated:
- What will the industry model look in 2025
- How the current investment products are fulfilling the needs of the investors and how these will change
- How will Brexit affect the operational flows and processes in Europe
- Keith Bear, VP, Global Financial Markets, Global Markets at IBM
- Owen Jelf, Global Capital Markets – Industry Managing Director at Accenture
- Brian Collings, CEO at Torstone Technology
- Fiona Hamilton, Vice President Europe & Asia at Volante Technologies Inc
- Hugh Richards, Head of Products & Solutions at LSEG Technology
- Bob Santangelo, President – International Sales at Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Clem MacTaggart, COO at Killik & Co.
- Phil Bungey, COO at Seven Investment
- Anthony Belchambers, Chairman at Saxo
- Lisa Iagatta, Director, Account Management at Fiserv and Vice Chair of ISITC N.A.
- Nick Silver, Senior Honorary Visiting Fellow at Cass Business School and Director at Callund Consulting Limited
- Peter Simmons, CIMA
- Kay Swinburne, MEP Member of Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Rebecca Healy, Lead Analyst of Financial Market Structure at Liquidnet
- Chris Skinner, Chairman at The Financial Services Club
- Michael Cooper, CTO Radianz, BT Global Banking and Financial Markets at BT
The full agenda can be downloaded here.
For details of our 2017 conference please click here