Is Green Finance Really Clean Finance Webinar Recording
Is Green Finance really Clean Finance or are there still brown undertones?
Green Finance is rapidly becoming a mainstream component of investment activity at every level, with Green Bonds and loans forming a significant presence in Investors’ portfolios. But is Green Finance really Clean Finance or are there still brown undertones? Our panel of leading Green Finance experts will aim to discuss; Sustainability Linked Loans, Transitional Instruments, ESG Proceeds linked bonds etc, together with the Policies, Standards and Regulations that are being created around this.
[If you missed this informative webcast, the recording is now available for Members Only to view via the Member s Area. Members should log in to enable access.]
What in reality is Sustainable Finance? Where did it come from? Where are we now and where is it all going?
Our industry experts Gemma Lawrence-Pardew, Senior Associate Director – Legal – Loan Market Association, Jonathan Gardiner ESG Fixed Income Specialist Bloomberg LP, and Richard Young, Industry and Regulatory Relations, Bloomberg L. P offer their personal opinions and discuss:
- The history of Sustainable Finance, where it all began
- An assessment of the current market, and the evolution of financial products in the space: bonds and loans linked to ESG proceeds, sustainability linked loans, transitional instruments etc.
- The development of policies, standards and regulation in the space;
- Impacts of the covid pandemic and where Sustainable Finance goes from here.
- What impact is Covid 19 having on Green Finance
If you missed this informative webcast, the recording is now available for Members Only to view via the Member s Area. Members should log in to enable access.
Please note: If you have not created your member profile please create one now
If you have any problems logging in please contact email@example.com