The next ISITC Europe General Meeting, “De-risking Change”, will be held on Thursday 7th June 2018 from 8:30 – 13:15 at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, 45 Prescot Street, London E1 8GP.
As the Finance Industry invests in digital programmes we will explore the world of cryptocurrencies and will hear from experts on the role that these digital assets currently play in the world of brokerage and custody as well as visions for the future.
Our keynote will be presented by Matt Pitchford, Principal Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Solutions.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Pinar Emirdag, SVP, Head of Digital Product Development and Innovation at State Street
- Peter Randall, CEO at SETL
- Tony Burke, Head of Marketing and Investor Relations at Helford Capital Partners
- Dr Anthony Kirby, Associate Partner at Ernst & Young
- Igor Erker, Founder and CEO at Columbus Capital
- Fiona Hamilton, Vice President, EMEA Operations at Volante
- Chris Johnson, Senior Product Manager, Market Data at HSBC Securities Services
- Tom McHugh, CTO at Finbourne
- Cristina Luca, Academic Data scientist at Anglia Ruskin University
- Julia Sutton, Customer Operation Strategist at ICX4 Ltd
- Charles-Raymond Boniver, Principal Standards Specialist – Securities at SWIFT
The full agenda can be downloaded here.
Online registration has now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly should you wish to reserve a place.Posted on